Insurance Products

Specialist insurance broker for the temporary structure and events industry. We are able to offer cover for a variety of other products including Public & Employers Liability, Environmental Liability, Motor Fleet, Commercial Property Owners, Professional Indemnity, Trailers and Horseboxes to name a few. Our professional advisors are on hand to offer personalised advice. Call us to discuss your requirements.

Business Interruption

Business Interruption is designed to protect your business against financial losses as a result of not being able to trade as usual due to a property damage loss. It aims to put your business back into the position you were in prior to the interruption.

Commercial Combined Insurance

Commercial Combined Insurance is a single policy specifically designed to protect your business against the risks associated with the day to day running of it.

Public Liability & Employers Liability

Protect your organisation against claims arising from accidental damage to someone else’s property and compensation claims, should an employee suffer an illness or injury as a result of their employment with you.

Commercial Legal Expenses

Commercial Legal Expenses is designed to cover the cost of professional fees charged by a claims handler, solicitor or accountant following a specific occurrences as detailed in the policy.

motor fleet insurance

We can provide Motor Fleet insurance for all your vehicles, no matter what their type. From owned or hired in company cars & vans, through to agricultural vehicles, we can offer a tailored solution to meet the individual needs of your business.

Commercial Property Owners

Buildings and Contents Insurance protects your business in the event that your property is damaged or destroyed by anything from storm, fire, flood to malicious damage, riot and explosion.

Environmental Liability

Environmental Liability is a line of cover designed to protect organisations against accidental pollution or contamination of the environment including air, water, land and biodiversity.

Cyber Cover

Cover yourself against a cyber attack, data theft or data breach. 

Any business that uses computers or the internet, holds data about customers, suppliers or employees should think about security. 

Directors and Officers Liability Insurance covers claims made personally against the directors and officers for actual or alleged wrongful acts that they have made whilst managing the business.

Professional Indemnity

Regardless of trade, if you are handling sensitive client data and providing a professional service, skills or advice to clients, Professional Indemnity Insurance should be considered essential.


Covering all types of horseboxes, from small horsebox trailers up to large HGV’s, we can find a policy to suit you. Whether that’s combined with one of our Equine or Commercial Combined Insurances or just as a stand-alone policy.

Money Cover

Often included in commercial combined policies, money cover is important for any business handling it! Whether that’s in cheque’s, cash, credit card receipts or petty cash, if it were to get stolen or lost while in transit or at the premises this could hugely affect your business.

Airside Liability

If you are a temporary structure or inflatables hirer and are working in close proximity to an airfield, airside liability should be considered imperative.

Trailer Cover

We can cover many types of trailers, including box trailers and flatbed trailers. Whether that’s combined with one of our equine, commercial combined or marquee insurances or just as a stand-alone policy.

Wind Gust Checker

ERECTING A MARQUEE? Use our handy tool to check the wind gust in your area.

Max wind gust results for the next 15 days in