Rodeo Bulls & Other Multi Rides

Guide to cover

Even the best cowboys need insurance..

We have our bespoke scheme designed to provide Liability and Stock Cover for Rodeo Bull Rides and other Multi Rides offering cover that is comprehensive without a long list of restrictions.

Please call us on 01962 77 44 21 if you would like to discuss your insurance. Alternatively if your renewal date isn't within 60 days, please complete our form Renewal Date by clicking the button below and we will get in touch with you closer to the time.

Renewal Date

Available Cover

  • Material Damage/Stock

    This protects your stock, rides and other associated equipment in storage and whilst in hire anywhere in the UK.

  • Public & Products Liability

    This protects you against your liability in respect of damage to other peoples' property or injury to other people.

  • Employers Liability

    This section protects you against your liability to your employees. (Including volunteers)


Can I be Insured to hire out a Rodeo Bull on a dry hire?

No, unfortunately we can only provide cover where you, or a suitably experienced employee, operate the equipment.

Do I need Public Liability Cover?

Although not a legal requirement, Public Liability Insurance is essential no matter how small or large your business and is particularly important for businesses that work with or come into close contact with members of the public. Public Liability protects your business against legal liability claims arising from injury to third party person or damage to third party property where you are proven negligent. Incidents can occur anywhere and at anytime, from someone tripping over a cable provided with your ride to the ride suffering a mechanical fault and damaging someone else’s property.

Do I need Employers Liability Insurance?

Employers have a legal obligation to carry Employers Liability Insurance which indemnifies the employer in respect of injury to its employees for which it is legally responsible. It is generally accepted by members of the Association of British Insurers that the minimum indemnity limit should be £10m. An employee is deemed to be any individual who undertakes any work for the insured whether paid or not.

There is a common misconception that Employers Liability is not required in regards to self employed staff. For Marquee Companies this is rarely the case as such staff are normally working under the direction of the Employer, and are not Bona Fide Subcontractors.  A Bona Fide Subcontractor carries their own insurance and provides their own method, tools and materials.

The legal penalties of failing to effect adequate Employers Liability insurance are severe, but perhaps even more significant are the implications of the potential cost of a successful claim against an uninsured company. In an increasingly litigious society, personal injury claims are becoming frequent and of greater magnitude.


Always on hand to provide you with information, advice and guidance.

01962 774421

WindSpeed Checker

ERECTING A MARQUE? Use our handy tool to check the wind-speed in your area.

Wind Speed results for the next 7 days in